i agree wil kyrie.."dang, real good ones (pictures) too!" can you bring a little one back for me?!?!? lol.. that are just adorable! give them hugs for me!
Man great photos! I love those kids! hey is it too late for me to send you a package b/c i have one for you but now it might not get to you in time.. so should i send it or just wait till you get back?
9 comments:
hey theres finally pictures.
(dang. real good ones too.)
hey there are finally words too. Hooray. Awesome pictures!
yay!
Mann, you are in AFRICA.
mahhhnnn. gets me everytime.
i agree wil kyrie.."dang, real good ones (pictures) too!" can you bring a little one back for me?!?!? lol.. that are just adorable! give them hugs for me!
oh brother. Miss you too.
I was hoping you would comment.
I'm off to china in 3 weeks then home in 5.
Man great photos! I love those kids! hey is it too late for me to send you a package b/c i have one for you but now it might not get to you in time.. so should i send it or just wait till you get back?
you can send it!!
Sienna, I like that first photo. The reaching, the yellow shirt, that all-out smile. A cuddle-bug.
(I'm Lowen's friend.)
Post a Comment