Thursday, March 16, 2006

The Howard Kids








There we are! Lowen Grey, Kyrie Anna Ruth, Marian Chalice, Aubren Sienna, Brae Lawren, and Pax Nathanael. We're in Georgia, Cambridge, Monrovia, Chan Chung, and Washington D.C.

11 comments:

kyrieanna said...

i think it's lowen grey
not gray

but whateva..!

linnea said...

and Linnea Ruth (the Howard groupie)

:-)

funke said...

You have a beautiful family, Sienna.

I also want to add that I've admired your parents from afar for a while now, for giving their children such amazing and unique names.

I myself come from a tight-knit family and seeing another family upon whom God has poured out blessings of kinship makes me happy. Ever so. Thanks.

God bless.

grey rose (they/them) said...

amen.

hannah said...

what a beautiful family!! :)

funke said...

By the way...is Kyrie named for the opening section of the Latin mass (the only section that is actually in Greek rather than in Latin)?

Some of the most beautiful pieces of music in the world are kyries...your parents are freakin' hip, if that's where they got your sister's name...


Just curious.

Sienna said...

Low, I miss your blog entries.

kyrieanna said...

okay. new entry now..hurrry!!

linnea said...

if you don't update I'm going to hogtie you.

COME ON NOW!

funke said...

You need to replace the half-naked guys at the top of your blog with some accounts of China.

funke said...

(Sorry. Above comment not in any way intended to imply that subjects of first photo on the top of your blog are in any case bad looking. Just joining the band wagon in encouraging future productivity over here.)