thanks for the pics-puts a smile on my face to see you and your people! prayin' you don't CRRAASSHHH-if you know what I mean. allmylovemom
those shorts won't ever die. i'm sure of it.did jamie get her dreads cut?-kyrie
This makes me want summer. I know it is summer, but it hasn't felt like it yet. These pictures are summer. Looks like a wonderful time!! and a little jealous.
classic siennaclassicmiss you guys
Post a Comment
4 comments:
thanks for the pics-puts a smile on my face to see you and your people! prayin' you don't CRRAASSHHH-if you know what I mean. allmylovemom
those shorts won't ever die. i'm sure of it.
did jamie get her dreads cut?
-kyrie
This makes me want summer. I know it is summer, but it hasn't felt like it yet.
These pictures are summer.
Looks like a wonderful time!! and a little jealous.
classic sienna
classic
miss you guys
Post a Comment