Saturday, September 06, 2008

my helen came to visit!






Helen came to visit our mountain this weekend! and I could write a million things but none would describe the joy. none would describe the perfect-ness of it. none would describe how everything seemed to fall into place again. and nothing would describe how sad it is that it's only a visit... she doesn't go to this school anymore. I know God is taking care and I know he has a plan and purpose in everything and I thank him for the gift of this weekend spent with helen, spent with conversation and understanding, with connection and honesty. It was so rich and the only thing missing was Kyrie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the scooter picture with hardcore scooter faces!
I'm not there and I only spent time with helen twice, but I'M sad she's not at covenant too.
Glad your visit was sweet and refreshing! friends are.

James and Helen said...

How dear my Sienna is to me.... I love you - I miss you - I'll see you so soon :)