Thursday, December 11, 2008

thelegonecklace(!)


isn't it genius!?! My very own Papa came up with the idea and gave Michael and I one (wiht multiple lego pieces for different combinations) when we visited on Fall Break. I just think they're so brilliant and wonder why they haven't been thought of before. I love my daddy's mind and his ideas... so cleaver and sweet! If you want one (fun little stocking stuffer or xmas gift) let me know.. he's a got a little lego workshop going on in Cambridge.

Merry Christmas!

12 comments:

kate said...

Well, you are just darlin' Sienners.

Anonymous said...

What?? Really?? I'd love to order one! How much?

Sienna said...

seven bucks and $2 shipping. colors for the simple litte square four peg lego like the one i'm sporting are white, yellow, light green, green, light blue, blue, black, brown, red and orange.

Sienna said...

there's also a rectangle version of mine, like two of those squares, and lays flatter. same colors i think...papa, correct me if I'm wrong.

Anonymous said...

Is it best to send a check in the mail? Paypal?

faith said...

Your Dad sent me one in white and red. It is great! He showed me them at the crab feast. I think they are genius.

Sienna said...

check in the mail is great!

Kiko said...

They are Presh! Funny, I almost bought one for you. They sell them with matching earrings!

Sienna said...

all orders email my dad with color preferences and questions! :)

mysixarrows@yahoo.com

thanks!

James and Helen said...

I talked to your papa on the phone today and I'm getting one too! So excited - to get a necklace and to talk to your dad too! looovvveee you

Sarah Beth said...

goodwill vest?.... im wearing mines right now.

Brae Howard said...

person of incredible cuteness.