I just recieved this email from my sister and I appriciate the way in which she turns her thoughts to words. She has good things to say. I wanted you to read it...
you know you talk about savoring those perfect moments. i remember
lowen
told me once : "the minute you start to savor things, your childhood is
over." you think that's true? i mean, as a child you never know when
your
living in a good memory or not. you just kinda skip from one happiness
to
another in your mismatching outfits and knotty hair. then as you get
older, your more aware of when things are good. when things should be
savored. so it's this bittersweetness. savoring moments and then
knowing
why you are.
9 comments:
:-) Kyrie is so great! I can't believe how perfectly she expressed that thought that's been on my mind for the last 5 years.
bravo bravo bravo
that girl can mos def turn a phrase well.
props
nice
post. something about how you didn't go skinnydipping maybe.
I think your older sister had a good idea.
about time you posted again, isn't it?
I love reading your blog, so keep it coming.
I second the motion.
Motion has been made and seconded for more posts because we like reading your words.
Do I have the authority to pass the motion?
I believe I do. Heh.
Give the public what it wants, more words from Africa!
Post a Comment