Sunday, May 27, 2007

what should she do?



Signe wants to do something different with her hair and has been wondering for the past week or two how to cut it and what new color to dye it? We've talked about it a lot and have almost made the appointment but we're still not quite sure yet. We thought we'd ask you.... what style do you think she should go back too? We're seriously considering that real short bowl cut a couple pictures down or maybe that last picure. tell us your thoughts! We're waiting...





































17 comments:

Bethany Mollenkof said...

lovin the bowl cut..sienna you could just do that one at home!
No I really like the one with pigtails. its really cute. She shouldn't dye it, she has a really cool natural color.
love you Sienna, are you going to do anything to your hair? I cut mine.

Sienna said...

i'm gonna get a hair cut but not till the last week or something cause im trying to grow it...still thinkin about tha bowl cut though and wondering how it would lay on my face... just as long as a european cuts it, i'll be happy.

i cant dye it here, i'll do it at home. its like 150 here!
okay send me pictures immediately of your hair girl..sheesh!

Sienna said...

oh and beth,
none of these are her natural color... we're gonna try to find it though

kate said...

People. are you crazy?? No bowl cuts for anyone esp not you S..what the? heavens....the hairstyle with Signe wearing the green jacket--that is actually very flattering Signe could go short but needs the bangs like the one of her in the green jacket motherboat

Katie Lin said...

I love the first picture, with the pigtails. So cute!

Damien said...

that girl can get away with anything (because she's pretty and doesn't take herself seriously).

Anonymous said...

siggy needs to stay blond. the blonder the better--but with different shades. and short. i like her hair short and choppy--

bethany!--can i see this hair?

Michael Kendall said...

the frst one.

Anonymous said...

I kinda like the 'fro at the bottom. Just cause I'd love to see Norweigian 'fros. Would you call it a Nor'Fro?

For my real opinion, though, I'd have to agree with the motherboat. That green jacket look is sexy sophisticated. The bowl cut reminds me of something out of a third grade class picture nightmare. Signe can pull it off, but...well...why go there?

And also, yes, blonde is better. Makes her look perky.

Sienna said...

but its so hard to keep the blonde up cause she's naturally my color?? should we keep something that's so high maintenance?

jeremy said...

Sienna, what's your newest email and HOW do I send a letter? that'd be fun.

Lindsay said...

I think if she's sticking with blonde, she should do a short A-line. That would look awesome. Maybe with a pannel of color. If she wants to go brown, I would do lots of layers with piecy bangs in a chesnut color with maybe some golden highlights.

I want to see her end results!! :)

Sienna said...

hey jeremy..
that would be great if you sent a letter! my address is on my homepage on the right side.

kate said...

listen to Lindsay! All questions answered there. It's settled now! Now we can get on with solving other heavy dilemmas in the world.

jeremy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jeremy said...

Oh. Kshh. Duh. Well if I woulda just looked...

JLW said...

I'm with Lindsay too - although I'm alwasy commenting on topics so late now, I doubt I would ever really be able to influence anyone! :)