Friday, July 20, 2007

a dang fun scene

I love this scene.
I love this song.

I'm not gonna lie. :)

3 comments:

D. Fresh said...

good choice sienna. i like it.

jeremy said...

Haha, reminds me of Sandtown kids and So You Think You Can Dance.

hey, did you ever get that letter? My dad was like, "Yeah, I can send it," so he took it away and I never saw it again. Hope it found you in a good spirit of reading...dang, it was looong :) Have you ever had it when you want to send a letter to someone, and you create the letter, but find out at the end that it could almost be addressed to anyone, simply because you got a spurt of inspiration and just wanted to send something of your own to someone who would read it?? Wellll, it's something or other like that. My, this comment is going to be as long as that letter in a second. Alright seeya!

jeremy said...

Oh, just to drop the information because she's so lazy--Katie talked about seeing Brae in Philly, because that city is dang close to our house! She's finishing up some summer classes, and could use some persuation. If you're interested, give her a call sometime.