Sunday, July 22, 2007

(i'll be lovin you)

until the dolphin flies & parrots live at sea -stevie wonder























kyr and I were in our first wedding yesterday... our linnea is married off. linnea shelton is now linnea taylor. pretty little name, I think. the day was perfect, the sunset, insane. the breeze, heaven sent. the hairspray, faithful. the heels, managable. the twinkle light lanterns, precious. the cupcakes, de-lish. and the bride, beautifully calm.

oh, and i caught the bouquet!

7 comments:

Dasha said...

HOORAY! Thanks for the pics! I'm the only other one with wedding pics, and I wasn't there.

Kiko said...

I have to agree with Kyrie, those green dresses are definitely "safe". but nonetheless, you guys look beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Love the parasols!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the green(and one blue) dresses(I'll be sporting Rachel's at church sometime:-) You ladies had LOTS of compliments on how beautiful you were!
THANKS for standing up for that precious girl-she has a cool last name now;-)
A day blessed by God! Praise Him!

faith said...

I'd like to comment about how dang handsome the guys were! Nice shirt and pants pick!

jeremy said...

It's hard to believe that sunset is..real. Y'all look great. Wow, congrats to Linnea! and everyone down there.

annie said...

"the hairspray, faithful."

haha, like that one.

yeeah, beauty-wedding, basically.