Friday, June 20, 2008

Sienna the Second



found this on James Harrison's Flicker with the caption "Last train in NY and I could've sworn it was Sienna Howard." I took me by complete surprise when i saw it cause it looked exactly like me but I havn't seen James this summer and I defintely DON'T have that delicious purse. I almost looked behind me in my room, when I saw the picture, to see where that purse was. (ha)

wanted to share. cause it really is crazy how we resemble.

4 comments:

Zay Smallman said...

WOAH I thought someone took a picture of you on your bus! Wow...

Anonymous said...

whoaa!! thats kinda creepy! she kinda looks like the 'who' version of you from the grinch:) not in a bad way she just has tiny little nose haha. wow sienna that is craziness, i think iv even like seen you wearing that outfit before haha!!

Unknown said...

I saw that on Jamezie's bloggy and was suprised by the resemblance. Although, I happen to think you're a bit cuter. Her nosie does a slopey and your nosie is cutie patootie. But I do believe you found your twin from head to toe minus a nose.

James M. Harrison said...

I about flipped when the train pulled up. What a letdown...