being away from your siblings is like being one peice of a puzzle. and you so badly what to see the whole picture together..but it just ain't happenin.
It is hard to accept the new picture though. You want so badly for it to look like the old one. God gives us great grace to accept changes. I will be praying for you. I know it is rough.
if we're playing off this puzzle metaphor..a puzzle piece will only ever fit perfectly with the first puzzle and i think that's how it works. we'll hang out with other lost puzzle pieces but never feel quite as comfortable and in place as you do when you're with your own puzzle.
i don't even know what the word puzzle means anymore.!
8 comments:
Darlin,darlin,darlin.
being away from your siblings is like being one peice of a puzzle. and you so badly what to see the whole picture together..but it just ain't happenin.
i miss my siblings too!
p.s. cuz it's like you make more sense when you are part of the whole picture?? maybe. who knows
yeah... then you realize you have to start making a new picture. a new puzzle. it's a bitter sweet realization.
yea, my new puzzle is really sexy and has a beard. WOOT!
It is hard to accept the new picture though. You want so badly for it to look like the old one. God gives us great grace to accept changes. I will be praying for you. I know it is rough.
gurr. I know the feeling. I love you dearly - and check that mailbox this upcoming week. :)
if we're playing off this puzzle metaphor..a puzzle piece will only ever fit perfectly with the first puzzle and i think that's how it works. we'll hang out with other lost puzzle pieces but never feel quite as comfortable and in place as you do when you're with your own puzzle.
i don't even know what the word puzzle means anymore.!
Post a Comment