Tuesday, May 08, 2007

philly to see our braebrae.

We went to Philly yesterday to visit our brae. I know now. I know where she lives and why she doesn't blog so often anymore. I've never been to that city before. I'm a small town girl who likes my house and the park that surrounds it. I like all our trees and the neighborhood kids running everywhere. The city was a thrill though. I just looked up all day amazed by its height. I know now why she doesn't blog though. Every second in this city is a million words and it's impossible to choose which second to remember and then share with the rest of us. All my seconds yesterday were a million words each. I will not share them with you because of that. The task is too large. But I took my camera, and in this post I've chosen to share these with you instead of my words.

But do go to Philly some day. I really loved it.









philly ----> the land of beautiful houses.

3 comments:

Michael Kendall said...

2 months...herre we come.

Anonymous said...

It sounds like an amazing city... Wish I felt the same about Vegas. I have a heart for it, but it definitely isn't that breathtaking.
I'm glad you had a good visit, and glad you took some great pics to share!

D. Fresh said...

yes yes. philadelphia. youre right, sometimes only the pics will suffice.