Friday, June 08, 2007

i get to go here!






I get to go here in 5 days (and stop by Ikea on the way!!!). Signe and I will take our 2nd road trip and this one will last a couple days since it's 4 hours away. Signe won't do it but I can't wait to lie on my stomach and look over the edge!


I will take pictures. don't you worry your little selves.

10 comments:

Damien said...

my little self is not worried.

linnea said...

my little self IS worried!! don't fall off!!

kate said...

my little self is appropriately concerned---

Anonymous said...

I don't have a little self, only a pudgy, soft, ample self. It is not worried about your excursion either but very happy for you.

Lindsay said...

that will be the bomb diggity. My little self is very excited for you.

Anonymous said...

I'm not worried about you. After all, you jump off piers. As long as you stay laying down on the edge... no standing on the edge, because did you see the picture?! That's a BIG drop off! Have fun!

Laura Reisinger said...

oh wow. i would give anything to be there with you and see THAT

annie said...

wow wow wow.

Michael Kendall said...

i found someone's little self in a dumpster. it didn't know what i was talking about when i asked if it was worried. so this is a weird posting job, sorry.

Sienna said...

what mik-eh?!
this is like a wierd bethany comment. :)