Before you push play, turn your speakers all the way up. This one deserves some volume. Signe and I got into Scissor Sisters in Liberia on the Mercyship and their new cd just came out and we've been shakin' it down to this one. Click here and enjoy!
I've been at work for too long with absolutely nothing to do. This 4:15 minute video might have just saved me from death caused by boredom. I'm being serious here. :)
Fun!!! I've heard this exact song on the radio here in Ukraine, didn't know who sang it! Now I do and might just have to pick their album up!
Would you have any free time the week after the wedding?! I'd love to hear about your last 2 years with the Mercy Ship and in Norway! (and I'll be state side for just a short 6 weeks...)
7 comments:
the black pantsuit ruins it for me--otherwise it's fun enough - motherboat
mother! you just gotta get into it!
I've been at work for too long with absolutely nothing to do. This 4:15 minute video might have just saved me from death caused by boredom.
I'm being serious here.
:)
Fun!!! I've heard this exact song on the radio here in Ukraine, didn't know who sang it! Now I do and might just have to pick their album up!
Would you have any free time the week after the wedding?! I'd love to hear about your last 2 years with the Mercy Ship and in Norway! (and I'll be state side for just a short 6 weeks...)
i totally LOVE them!
so glad y'all do too!!
Youre coming home soon.
are you excited?
this music is funny.
yes! i'm excited.
excited to see YOUR face!!! :)
you comin to philly?
Post a Comment