How are you! I am back to blogging! Yes and going back to Louisville. I can not wait to put some of my pictures on my blog. I love your blog sienna. So much fun to see so much about you and signe.
Yes Kyrie! It's just the honest truth, brunettes ARE better! (Signe, you looked awesome as a blond too... but I'm SO happy you went brunette! Good decision)!
Very beautiful - But then I think she could have shaved her head and still looked good... Speaking of that, I've always wanted to shave my head just to know what it feels like. :)
11 comments:
so much for my opinion meaning anything.
Hey girl,
How are you! I am back to blogging! Yes and going back to Louisville. I can not wait to put some of my pictures on my blog. I love your blog sienna. So much fun to see so much about you and signe.
Love you girl Anna
Yay! It looks so good! Are you going to wait to dye your hair blue until next time?
yes!! join team brunette!--i just joined and am loving it.
Yes Kyrie! It's just the honest truth, brunettes ARE better! (Signe, you looked awesome as a blond too... but I'm SO happy you went brunette! Good decision)!
Perfection! Don' take it personally Michael-we say one thing so they do the other!
Wise words i'll not forget...Sienna.
Vanvitti !! Så fin du blei. Æ æ glad i Signe æ.Ha en god sommer begge to og hils Gunn.
translation:
("Wow! you're beautiful. I love Signe. Both of you have a great summer and say hi to Gunn.")
Wow I like the change! It's really cute on her!:)
Very beautiful - But then I think she could have shaved her head and still looked good... Speaking of that, I've always wanted to shave my head just to know what it feels like. :)
Post a Comment