Saturday, June 09, 2007

they're precious.

These are my neighbours, Adrian and Amelia. They're best friends and live next store to each other. Rumour has it they'll get married one day but I think they're just really good friends, content to follow each other around, scootering up and down the street, jumping on the trampoline with their sticky popsicle fingers, rambling Norwegian to one another, and stopping by on Saturday mornings to visit me. Amelia has this smile. It makes me laugh every time. While Adrian talks in words I try to understand, she just smiles so big and her eyes scrunch up and then she'll make some goofy face that I'm sure is unintentional. When I show her the picture I took of her, her eyes scrunch up even more and I wish Kyrie, Brae, or Chalice were here to see. Brae says children are like drunk people. I think this is true. They walk around completely liberated from the awareness of others and do and say the first thing that comes to mind. It's funny how we start out.























9 comments:

Damien said...

sienna, i'll tell you what's precious. if you've been thinking your whole life that "next door" is "next store." now that's precious.

scotch said...

thanks for making me grin, sienner. this kids are fantastic. i got the post card. that too was amazing. i really liked it. thanks for the norway postage as well. the post card is hanging on my wall with all the other cards and things friends have sent. take luck.

Sienna said...

scotch,
do you know brian reagan?!

todd and anna said...

Hey girl,

How are you? I got your phone call!!! no number to call you back. you can call this weekend... hope to talk to you sweet girl!

Love Anna

P.S. Thinking about you girl!

Damien said...

good care (take luck).

todd and anna said...

Hey Sienna,

Look at www.eliamjoni.blogspot.com They are friends from us and you will love her pictures. Everything is in dutch....but you will get it girl. Joni looks at your Dad's blog every day... They love it!

Love Anna

Michael Kendall said...

brian reagan is hilarious. and all in good time, have patience. okay go check.

Eliam en Joni Vlijm said...

Hey Sienna,

Thanks for visiting my Blog!
Yes I'am an photographer.
I'm not doing photography full-time, because that's dificult here in holland. So I enjoy making pictures in life.
I also love your blog and check it almost every day, i will put you on my links! I love that you're so creative with everything!

Sorry for my english, it's not so good.

Joni

Anonymous said...

It's so wonderful to hear your voice and see your sweet face! It's just what I needed to cheer me up. Love you.